Wednesday, March 15, 2006


Thirteen Things about My Puppies



1. Tzeitel has long hair.
2. Belicia has short hair.
3. Tzeitel is named after the daughter in Fiddler on the Roof.
4. Belicia's name means dedicated to God in Spanish.
5. Tzeitel is getting her teeth cleaned tomorrow morning at the vet.
6. Belicia loves to play fetch with a dog toy that is a carrot.
7. I call them "The Girls."
8. I take Tzeitel to town with me in a pink mesh dog carrier that straps on my shoulder like a purse.
9. Some a$$hole turned them into the apt. office for barking when they walked by. Seriously, what do dogs do? Its not like they are barking all day.
10. Belicia sleeps in the bed with us.
11. They have a closet with all of their doggie clothes and jewelry in it.
12. I love them and treat them as if they were human.
13. Tzeitel is shy and timid and Belicia is a daredevil.

hugs, love and chihuahua kisses

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home