Wednesday, March 22, 2006

100 Things About Lisa



1. I am doing this because all the cool kids are doing it.
2. I have two dogs.
3. I love to buy new clothes and doggie beds for them.
4. My chihuahuas are my children.
5. One dog is a short coat chihuahua.
6. Whose first name is Belicia.
7. Her middle name is Pink.
8. My other dog is a long coat chihuahua.
9. Her first name is Tzeitel.
10. Her middle name is Vianne.
11. Tzeitel is a daughter in Fiddler on the Roof.
12. Vianne is the main character's name in Chocolat.
13. Fuschia is my favorite color.
14. Light pink is my next favorite color.
15. I like things with leopard print on them.
16. I love to take pictures.
17. I hate telephones.
18. I lived and worked in Washington, D.C. for a summer.
19. I had the time of my life while I was out there.
20. Stationary is my favorite hobby.
21. It makes me feel good to send people little notes, because it is fun to get little notes.
22. Scrapbooking is another hobby of mine.
23. I don't do fancy scrapbooking. I just do simple designs with colored paper and stickers and pictures.
24. My name is Lisa, and I'm a chihuahua-holic.
25. I graduated undergraduated school Summa Cum Laude.
26. I am obsessed with New York City.
27. I got the opportunity to go on vacation there last summer.
28. I cried when I stood in Times Square because I have wanted to do it since I was a little girl.
29. I made 3 goals for my life in elementary school.
30. The first was to see a shooting star.
31. The next was to go to OU.
32. The third was to visit NYC.
33. I went to OU right after high school.
34. I saw my first shooting star in undergraduate school pulling out of the Wal-Mart parking lot.
35. I love anything that is pink and says princess on it.
36. Unless it looks too juvenile.
37. I love the movie Madagascar.
38. I am vegan about 99.5% of the time.
39. I wear glasses.
40. The funkier the glasses the better.
41. I didn't start wearing glasses until I was 23.
42. I love diamonds.
43. My favorite shape is a heart.
44. I play the cello.
45. I hate baths.
46. I much prefer showers.
47. I feel as if I am wallowing in my own dirt in a bath.
48. I play in an orchestra about one hour from my home.
49. I love to go shopping at boutiques.
50. I am a self-proclaimed professional window shopper.
51. I can shop for hours and come home with nothing.
52. I love Indian food.
53. I also love Thai food.
54. Both are vegan friendly.
55. I am scared of all health care professionals.
56. I am not frightened of anything else.
57. My favorite flower is pink tulips.
58. I also love Stargazer Lilies.
59. I think puppy pee pads are one of life's greatest inventions.
60. Puppy kisses make me feel loved.
61. My favorite saying is "cute and little" when I like something. Such as, "that is so cute and little."
62. I LOVE blogging.
63. I look best, and therefore wear, dresses that are fitted around the waist and flair from the waist down.
64. I have a purse fettish.
65. I can take or leave shoes. Even if they are pink.
66. I am messy.
67. I have recently moved, so I'm clean for now.
68. I am ALWAYS working on cleaning and picking up.
69. I like Lisa Loeb's #1 Single show.
70. I am sad it is over for the season.
71. My Mommy made up the Princess nickname.
72. She swears I hated it when I was younger.
73. Now, I love it.
74. I have lots of crown shaped jewelry to signify my Princess status.
75. I HATE bath and body works because they do animal testing.
76. I refuse to use products that are tested on animals, unless my life is in danger.
77. I was a member of Kappa Phi in college.
78. I wear high heals almost everyday.
79. I have a million suits.
80. I have hardly any regular clothes.
81. I wait for things to go on sale at Target.
82. I have never had a speeding ticket.
83. My first car was blue and the size of a boat.
84. I love long pink fingernails on my hands.
85. I have naturally brown hair.
86. I dye it almost black.
87. My Mom is my best friend.
88. My Da-Da is my hero.
89. My Me-Ma was someone I try to be like.
90. I always achieve my goals.
91. That takes a tremendous amount of work.
92. I was on the American Indian Law Review.
93. I spend my weekends working and reading new case law.
94. I call the dogs "the girls"
95. I like to read Chick lit.
96. I love being single.
97. I have no living grandparents.
98. I have a strong desire to have a house full of chihuahuas.
99. My wedding dress was exactly like the one I made up when I was in elementary school.
100. I'm dressed in all pink right now. Imagine that!

hugs, love and chihuahua kisses

7 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:10 AM, Blogger K said...

A great list! You sound like a really fun person!

 
At 4:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FUN? you sound self-absorbed, juvenile and as if you have no identity of your own. GROW UP!!!

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

As the PCP. I would like to leave this comment available so others can see what a wonderful person Anonymous is. Its been my experience lately that people seem to make their own beds, and I'd really like to carry on that tradition in my blog life too.

Thanks for proving that I'm right Anonymous.

 
At 1:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a cute list! Reading it made me happy. :)

 
At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

princess pink-i am also a chihuahua addict-i have 5;i'm a cute single chick doctor-but 5 chuccas probably means i'll be single forever! my pups bring me joy like yours do you. i also spend too much time and money shopping for mine. i learned to knit them sweaters. does it get cold enough in oklahoma to ever need sweaters? i'll make your girls some if it does. and don't be scared of health care workers! we're more scared of attorneys!

 
At 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi i have a chihuahua too shes called trixie i love her to bits and i love pink sooooo much i always dress her up in pink dresses and coats its so fun and she loves it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home