Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Hey to all the blog reading peeps! Where did everybody go since I moved? I think that I have successfully changed the settings so that you no longer have to be a blogspot person to "Crown Me" in comments. I promised Chloe that I would tell everybody that she has updated her blog. You can visit it and comment here.

In other news, I was wondering if anybody feels like a fat cow with their ass in the air when they are trying to stretch at the gym after working out? I don't care how skinny you are, sticking it in the air is just not pleasant except in procreational activities.

We've been frantically cleaning the clutter that we call a shanty this week in expectation of Chloe having her first Norman sleepover on Friday. I'm really excited and can't wait to scrapbook it. I also bought the chihuahuas a new outfit today. I'll post a picture of it tomorrow. I also saw this in Target today and decided it would be a really good investment.

Hugs, love and chihuahua kisses--Lis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home