Monday, April 17, 2006

I'm It...

I've been tagged by Carmen and the Cozy Reader. How exciting is that!

Here are the rules:

1. Make a list of six weird facts/things/etc about yourself and then tag six more people. Post these on your blog and leave a comment here to let me know you have done it.

2. Go to the blogs of those you tagged and leave a comment saying, "You are tagged" and tell them to read your blog.

NOW, here are six weird things about me.


1. Whenever I get headaches they usually last for days and days and then go away for a year or more. Today is my second day of this lovely dull pain.

2. I pamper my dogs like they are humans. They just had a joint birthday party this weekend, I'll post some pics of that soon.

3. I am absolutely HORRIFIED of all health care professionals. It doesn't matter the brand, I cry even when I have to go in for something small. I don't really know where this irrational fear comes from, but its alive and kicking.

4. I'm not really fond of the color red. I've always thought this was a little strange because I love pink so much and pink is in the red family.

5. I love headbands. In style or not, they are my favorite way to do my hair when I'm in a big rush. I have really short hair so I just slide the headband on and spike out the back with some hairspray and go.

6. Little-Girl is actually my step-daughter. But, my husband has full custody of her and I love her like she is my own biological child. She calls me mom, and she and I have never used the word "step" to each other in our lives. I'm so incredibly blessed to have her in my life every day because she brings me so much joy. I look at her and love her as if she is my own, and I know that that love was placed there from God.

I am now tagging:

Melissa
Heather
Aunt Amanda
Lauren
Reverberate
Kelly

Hugs, love and chihuahua kisses!

7 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Blogger Sherri said...

You and I have #6 in common!!! :)

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Heather Smith said...

Good list! I wish I only had headaches once a year! I feel for you that you have one now though! I hate red and love pink too! My hate for red came from a long-seeded argument between my cousin and I. I loved purple, she loved red. It was a war for which was prettier! I guess I technically won because she's getting married this year and guess what color she chose, purple. I'm always right!! LOL!

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

My weird list is up. Sorry about the headaches. I also pamper my miniature poodle-I don't think that is weird at all :) She is definitely our little princess!

 
At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! I love the joint birthday party for your doggies. That's pretty cute. Did they get cake? Presents?

I used to get migraines and I got them for a solid six months. One day, I got over a bad migraine and haven't had one since. (Knock on wood.)

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger Jane said...

Thanks for playing!

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Ashley said...

i too am horrified of all health care professionals!! i cry everytime!! i mean...CRY!!! HARD!!! surprisingly enough, though, when it came to childbirth i had no problem...go figure!

 
At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://xxoiygfj.com/cmri/dbex.html | http://lfsovige.com/lasw/menq.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home