Thursday, April 06, 2006

Friday's Announcement

Hey to all the peeps I know in real life. For those of you checking on this site for any possible news it may not be posted here even if the news is good.

Casey has to go to work in A town tomorrow (Friday) and I will be spending the day down there with him. So, I will likely call a fellow law friend to let me know how things turn out.

If things are good, I'll text you all. If you here nothing--let's plan on an ice cream gorge night at somebody's house. Girls, bring the tissues. :)

I love you all and appreciate your support this week. It means a lot to me that you guys will love me no matter what happens.

Hugs, love and chihuahua kisses

2 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am keeping my fingers crossed! Let me know for sure!

I had a good time yesterday too... I wish we could have talked longer, but it was good to see you!

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Kimmy said...

Wishin' you the best of luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home