Wednesday, March 22, 2006


Thirteen Things That Make Me Happy!


1. My family is something that I appreciate more and more everday.

2. Friends.

3.
Vanilla Icing on...you guessed it...cupcakes.

4. My gym membership to work off all those cupcakes. BTW--it is worth noting that if anyone wants to sue over choking on a cupcake they should contact the Debrah, Milstead and Weems Law Firm.

5. My Chihuahuas.

6. My health.

7. My Princess crown ring from my parents.

8. That I have recently become close with Melissa again after a few years of losing contact!

9. Music from Johnny Cash. Just got another CD tonight at Hastings.

10. My education. It has made me who I am today by altering the way I view the world. Law school was horribly hard, but I am so incredibly thankful for the way it matured my mind.

11. All my pink things. I just bought some really cute pink scrapbooking paper. Its all on sale at Michaels & Hobby Lobby.

12. I'm thankful that my friend Heather loves Indian Food.

13. I'm thankful for my Kappa Phi friends. Through college, lawschool, marriage, being a mom, a summer in D.C., two cancer scares, old boyfriends, hayrides, and a serious battle with depression you guys have loved me through it all and been steadfast. Even now, years after my Degree of the Rose, joining Kappa Phi has been one of the best decisions of my life!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. feedscott

2. Jen

3. Mar

4. Tanya

5. Kimmy

6. Mom Nancy

7. Cozy Reader

8. Carmen



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



16 Comments:

At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your tt check mine to. Are you a vurf? pvtbfs

 
At 1:43 AM, Blogger Jen said...

That's a great list! You sound very happy with your world :-)

My 13 is up!

 
At 3:23 AM, Blogger MaR said...

What a positive TT! very good! My TT is up!

 
At 5:47 AM, Blogger Tanya said...

Great list.

My TT is up.

 
At 7:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the THURSDAY THIRTEEN!!! :) Thanks for making this where I could comment... I love your new blog!! Have a tremendous Thursday! Love ya!

 
At 7:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna do Thursday Thirteen.... How do I do it?

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Kimmy said...

Great list. You sound like a very happy person... as long as you have dogs and cupcakes and the color pink ;)

Happy T13!

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Just Nancy said...

I checked out your blog after your cute comment over on my Thursday 13. I love pink (another reason to be a romance writer). You have a fun blog! Consider yourself blogrolled!

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Jane said...

This a wonderful list. Very positive. Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

 
At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so excited!!! It was her idea... I will send you pics (hopefully tomorrow)... :)

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Carmen said...

If you like pink, you'll like my site design. ;)

My list
http://carmenhasgonetoplaid.blogspot.com/

 
At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://ypbdeobk.com/rubh/pyvu.html | http://taprmcxi.com/mzyh/rqwp.html

 
At 4:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello there!
Very like it!
We enjoyed visiting your website very much. You have to look at this too.

Also visit my sites:

http://meridia-usa.blogspot.com/ meridia

Thank's!

 
At 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

salute!
I bookmark your site, best greetings.
Very much interesting site. We enjoyed visiting your website very much.

I know another good sites:

http://codeine-onl.blogspot.com/ codeine

Thank's!

 
At 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi all!
Great site. Keep doing.
We enjoyed visiting your website very much. Here a lot of helpful information.

Another links here:

http://oxycodone-on.blogspot.com/ oxycodone

Ciao!

 
At 2:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

salute!
Great site. Keep doing.
We enjoyed visiting your website very much. You have to look at this too.

Try this - very useful:

http://percocet.butkel1.org/ percocet

Buy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home