Thursday, April 20, 2006

Becoming an Attorney!

Tzeitel: Belicia, aren't you so proud of our Mommy for getting sworn in as an attorney tomorrow morning?

Belicia: Yes! She worked so hard during law school and studying for the bar exam.

Tzeitel: Yeah. I remember. We helped her so much by lying in the bed and being quiet while she studied and giving her puppy kisses for encouragement.

Belicia: Just between you and me, I don't think it was all that studying and hard work that got her this far.

Tzeitel: What do you think it was, then?

Belicia: The puppy kisses.

12 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congradulations!!!

 
At 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! Today is the day! I am so proud of you and all you have accomplished in becoming a lawyer! Good luck today and knock 'em dead! Love ya! Melissa

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Heather Smith said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Heather Smith said...

Cute! And a big congrats! I'm sure you did work really hard for this!! And of course the puppy kisses had to help!

Oh, I tagged you for a "random" meme! If you have a chance, take some time from your busy lawyer schedule to check it out at http://heathersfunnythoughts.blogpsot.com.

 
At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lisa,
I am so proud that you passed your bar!! Congrats!!

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger Emily said...

hooray! we're proud of you, too. :)

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Jane said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Of course, the puppies are proud of their mommy!

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger MaR said...

Congratulations!!!!! I am back and slowly catching up!

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

Congradulations! I'm happy for you!

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger Amanda Fortney said...

You are too funny! I'm glad the girls were able to help you out.

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Carmen said...

Did your dogs take your bar exam for you? ;) I mean, they type and everything!

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Attila the Mom said...

Congrats!! What a wonderful accomplishment.

I bet those puppys are so proud of themselves!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home