Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Mother Nature



This morning I got up early because my back was all itchy. But, after I put on the anti-itch pink stuff I decided it would be fun to sit in the living room ALONE and watch a little bit of T.V. with the puppy. But, as the sun started to rise I noticed all the bird's beautiful voices accompanying the sunrise. So, I just muted the T.V. and listened to the birds. As a city girl, it doesn't always hit me daily, but nature is just so beautiful.

So, here's some pictures I took of flowers at my husband's grandparents house for the Easter shindig. The white and yellow flowers shown here just really spoke to me, and I found them quite beautiful. Ohh, that laundry bell is dinging, I gotta go. :)

Hugs, love and chihuahua kisses

7 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The flowers are gorgeous. Any idea what the white one is? I'm not very good on my flower knowledge, but I love that white one.

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

What beautiful flowers.

It's nice to stop and smell the roses sometimes. I think we all need it.

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Very beautiful flowers. I love flowers too but hate taking care of them. I just like them as they are.

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger Viamarie said...

I love flowers very much. I try to fill up my garden with a lot of them.
I also enjoy listening to birds especially while I am eating my breakfast in the lanai.

 
At 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peonies! One of my favorites, they smell so nice.

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Diane Viere said...

Beautiful! Wish I had a green thumb!

Diane

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Christy Smith said...

Those flowers are beautiful! I love just going outside and taking it all in, it's soothing in a way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home