Monday, November 26, 2007

8 things meme

My dear blogging friend, Kimmy, tagged me for this meme. As many of you have been interested in my lovely and wonderful man I thought I'd tell you 8 things about us.

1. As I told you in my last statement, like me, he is a Messianic believer. As I am sure most of you have picked up, being Messianic is a huge part of who I am. It is how I view the world and how I identify myself. Its just fabulous to have a man that believes as I do, observes Shabbat with me, and puts up with my house being .
full of Hanukkah junk (i mean...um...decorations) right now.

2. Last week he "borrowed" my car and suprised me by putting an automatic car starter on it. Now, I just press a button from inside my apartment and its all warm and toasty when I go to get in it.

3. He loves my girls, and I love his dog--a huge giant standard poodle.

4. He encourages me to be the best believer, and person, that I can be.

5. We are kind to each other. I think that has to do with the fact that we genuinely love one another.

6. We have so much in common. We love the same movies, TV, music and past times. We even love the same foods. We just laugh the whole time we are together and have such fabulous fun.

7. He drops me texts and calls in the middle of the day just to remind me how much he loves me.

8. Did I mention he's gorgeous???

hugs, love and chihuahua kisses

7 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Blogger Kimmy said...

Yyyaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

I LOVE this list-o-love!!! :P

I am So, sO, SO happy for you!!!!

Thank you for playing along, but most of all for telling us about your kind, gorgeous man and how truly happy you are!!!

May the fabulous fun continue!

Yay!

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Awww, that is so wonderful to hear. :) Congratulations!

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger MaR said...

These are the kind of lists I enjoy reading :)
I am very happy for you!

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Amy said...

I love #7. I think that would be my favorite...reminds you that he thinks about you even when you aren't together! I'm so happy for you!!!!

 
At 2:59 AM, Blogger Emily said...

sounds like a match made in heaven. :) i love to hear that you've found someone so well-suited to you. and of course, i'm glad to hear more about him!

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

We are so happy for you! He sounds like the perfectly wonderful person you deserve. We can just feel the happiness bursting from your blog!

Roxie, Sammy & Andy
The Dachsies

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger ChloĆ© Van Paris said...

i love this kind of list.come and have a look to my chihuahua blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home