Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Another New Friend

Hey everyone. Please join me in welcoming my newest internet friend, Heather, to the Pink Chihuahua Princess community. Check out her blog and comment if you wish.

Today is Chloe's class picture day so I got to braid her hair into two braids for her. She loves to wear it this way, but is at that age where she wants to do EVERYTHING for herself no matter what she ends up looking like. Thus, braids rarely occur. But, I love it when they do because it makes me feel very momish. And I enjoy that.

Happy "last Tae Kwon Do lesson for the week"--um--I mean Wednesday for everyone else. :) Hugs, love and chihuahua kisses.

3 Comments:

At 9:44 AM, Blogger Heather Smith said...

Hey,
Thanks for the link! I've added you to both blogs!

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Kimmy said...

I love it when they allow us to feel momish! They grow up so fast and are so independent... and when they decide to rely on us as parents... even if it's for braided hair... it feels so wonderful!

Happy last day of Tae Kwon Do ;)

 
At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We can totally do anything after work now... :):):) I am so excited about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home