Monday, March 27, 2006

Rudeness at Souper Salad

So, yesterday we went to eat at Souper Salad after the niece and nephew went home. We all wanted a relaxing dining experience, so we waited long enough for all the little kids in the church crowd to be gone. What we weren't planning for was rude adults.

So I have my plate on my tray and am getting ready to dish up some yummy lettuce when some guy reaches across my tray with his sleeve all in my plate to get another plate. I was so appalled that my natural curtness was uncontrollable. I said, "Excuse me!" And he still didn't realize that draping his sleeve across my plate was less than fashionable. Do they have finishing school for poorly dressed thirty something dudes?

Hugs, love and chihuahua kisses

6 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Blogger HanktheDog said...

Wow, that's pretty ugly dinner behavior. I'd have growled, too. After all, they don't call it Sleevin Salad.

 
At 3:01 AM, Blogger Tanya said...

Oh, yuck! I feel your frustration!

Thanks for visiting :)

 
At 5:55 AM, Blogger Chaotic Mom said...

Hey, my hubby is a poorly dressed 30 something dude, but would NEVER in a million years do something like that. ;)

Just found your post through Ecc 12:12 (Nancy's blog). Interesting! Will have to read more...

 
At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!
Thanks for calling to check on me yesterday. I have your number in my new phone now! :)

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Heather Smith said...

Yeah, rude people at salad bars drive me nuts. Or people who let like 4 year old kids go by themselves. I mean, they aren't tall enough to see the salad, so they need help getting it!!

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Kimmy said...

Yuck!

I can't stand rude people!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home