Monday, April 03, 2006

Medieval Fair





So we all went to the Medieval Fair this weekend. With all due respect, there are some really weird people that go to those things. And, at least at the one we attended, it was not uncommon for the lovely SE breeze we had to bring you a full whiff of B.O. It must be the costumes these people were wearing.

I watched the belly dancers for awhile at the M.F. and then I got offered a free ticket for a free belly dancing lesson. I'm sure they were handing them out to everyone, but I couldn't help but feel a little sexy--especially since it was a dude handing them out. Sadly, though, my belly dancing talent will remain undiscovered as I turned the ticket down.

But the mermaids were out in full swing and Chloe had fun swinging up and down on some ropes with some dudes yelling at her "in character."

I took the Niece to the mall on Saturday. She's adorable and 5 and I love her. Here she is taking time from her busy playing schedule to pose for the Aunt LiLi paparazzi. Hugs, love and chihuahua kisses.

4 Comments:

At 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks like SO much fun... I think you should try belly dancing. It's a TON of fun... and something that definately is sexy. :)

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Heather Smith said...

Man, that sounds fun. I know exactly what you mean about the weird people. My cousin is one of them, and he and his wife dressed full garb for their wedding (seriously, he wore tights) The only problem was that they forgot to tell my grandpa who preached their wedding that they were gonna be dressed weird. He got so flustered at the sight of my cousin in tights that he forgot to tell everyone to sit down after the bride walked down the aisle, so everyone stood for the whole wedding. Fortunately the ceremony was short!

 
At 12:55 AM, Blogger Jen said...

That looks like SO MUCH FUN! Huzzah!

 
At 5:12 AM, Blogger Chaotic Mom said...

I haven't been to a Midieval Fair yet, but have picked up on some nasty B.O. smells at Celtic Games festivals. EEEEWWWWW! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home