Monday, June 26, 2006

Boring Week Ahead






This week is the Little-Girl's last week here, and then she is going to visit some family of hers in TX for 6 weeks. Everybody is always really sad when she goes away.


Little-Girl got the lead, Zeus, in the play they are doing in acting camp. Casey and I are excited to see the play performed on Friday.

My goals for the week are to:
1. Go to the Courthouse to file the one adoption I still have outstanding
2. Apply for the other Legal Aid job I saw posted online.


My goals for today are:
1. Workout
2. Go to the library to stock up on my reading.

I will hopefully have a new blog look coming up in the next several weeks. I'm very, very, very excited about it and I hope that everything works out.

My tummy has been hurting since yesterday afternoon. I'm doing a lot better now, but its still uncomfortable.

See, its just like I warned you...a boring week ahead.

hugs, love and chihuahua kisses

4 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh... sad she is leaving for SIX weeks! I hope you have a job offer soon... then you won't have a boring week ahead. :)

 
At 6:58 AM, Blogger Carmen said...

Good luck with the job stuff. It's a huge pain in the patootie. I know. :)

 
At 7:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Maribeth said...

Oh I just love that picture of her in her crown!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home