Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Boring?

Didn't I say yesterday that a boring week was ahead of me? Well, I must have sadly forgotten that with children--life is never boring. Last night at dinner I had a lovely quiche (all vegan friendly) and Casey and Little-Girl were eating pot roast.

Casey starts to feed Belicia (short hair dog) a tiny piece of pot roast and I tell him not to. She has a problem with her joints so it is very important that her weight stays the same. I remind him AND the Little-Girl of this point. Little-Girl then proceeds to look right at me and drop a piece of pot roast out of her plate to Belicia.
Oh my goodness. Such a daring thwart of authority. I mean, she looked right at me when she did it. It was as if she was daring me to get on to her. I had to use every fiber of my self-control to not go banana land with her. I was just so shocked that she didn't try to hide it. I know that kids do stuff like this all the time, but she was just so confident in her own authority that I was totally blown away. So much for my boring week. :)

I hope everyone else is having a good week so far.


Hugs, love and chihuahua kisses

3 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Blogger Maribeth said...

life is never dull, is it?

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Kids can really test your patience till the end of the rope huh.
Thanks for dropping by.

 
At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life is never boring!
It does amaze me thought that kids know it's wrong and proceed to test the water... heck, we as adults do the same thing. LOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home