Saturday, August 12, 2006

Online...checking...1..2..3...

So, I'm finally back online at home. Turns out the splitter that allows us to have both high speed internet and cable TV in our bedroom isn't strong enough to handle both functions coming through the cord. We finally got online today, and the cable people are coming tomorrow...Sunday...from 8-10. Now, people. 8 am? On a weekend? I don't know about you, but I'm usually sleeping at 8 am on Sunday mornings.

I thought that I would have all kinds of time to blog at work since I'm my own boss and everything, but I've been extremely busy. When I'm not working on a case, I use that time to study the Oklahoma statutes to hopefully save myself time later when I have more clients.

Everybody, please go visit my friend Carmen's blog. She is having a blog warming party. Goofy Girl did her new digs, and it looks great. Goofy Girl did my new look too, and I am still just beaming over it. It may not be for everyone's taste, but it is such a fit with me and my personality I can't imagine anything more perfect.

Hugs, love and chihuahua kisses

1 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Awww, you're sweet. I really love how yours came out - it's one of my favorites along with Carmens ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home