Sunday, July 23, 2006

The Law Office of the Pink Chihuahua Princess

I am almost completely moved in to my new office. And, I have a client coming in tomorrow too. Tomorrow, Monday, will be my first actual day of being an official office, and I think I will likely meet the owners of the building my office is in as well. The owners were leaving for vacation the day after I viewed the office so I signed the lease and left my first month's rent with another attorney in the same suite.

The only thing I have left to do is put my law books on the shelf of my new bookcase. I found extremely excellent sells and was able to furnish my office with very nice brand new furtinure for only $150.00. I definitely feel God blessed me in that area. Of course my chi's are involved. Tzeitel will be my secretary and Belicia will do my financial books. ;) hehe.

I'll have some long work days until I get the internet installed in my new office. I have to be there all day, and then come home and research for a trial I have coming up. Thank you to everyone that has left me a wonderfully encouraging comment.

Hugs, love and chihuahua kisses

7 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Blogger Amy said...

great deal on the office supplies! what a great idea for secretary haha...good luck studying up for the case!

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger brooke said...

Congrats! I guess that means that you're a real grown up now. does that make me one too?? i hope not!

 
At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the Law Firm. That is awesome news, I am so happy for you. I am off to take the bar tomorrow afternoon in Ontario California. Send my your prayers as I will need them. Take care and I will call you soon. Dorinda

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Tigersan said...

Good luck... and if you ever need some insight on the UCMJ.... just let me know :)

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger Carmen said...

not only do you have an office, but you have BOOKS TOO? ;) And your staff sounds very dedicated. ha ha.

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

Oh yes! A very dedicated staff, and they work for just kibbles and bits.

 
At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats and best wishes! How fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home