Saturday, July 29, 2006

Hey Friends!

I can't believe its been since Monday that I posted! You guys must be really bored of pink binder clips everytime you come to this site.

My first week in my new office was fantastic and I loved it. But, it was also incredibly long, exhausting, scary and stressful. I seem to have no problem getting clients so far which is really great. People in my community have been extremely generous with telling clients about me if they don't think they want to handle their case. As a new attorney, I don't really turn a lot of prospective clients down unless their case would put me in an unethical position, or they don't really have a case at all. I'm at a place where I'm eager to learn so I'm willing to take less money than someone that's been doing this 2 or 3 decades.

Casey and I are about to leave to go to the lake for a family reunion on my mother's side. I am very excited to go see everyone and spend time with them. I'll try to remember to take my camera and bring lots of pics back. The resort is in a beautiful area!

I hope all of you guys are doing well, and I wish you all a good weekend.

hugs, love and chihuahua kisses

5 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How could I ever get bored with pink binder clips? ;) I actually saw some in staples the other day and thought of you.

Glad to hear that your first week in the office went well, even if it was a bit overwhelming and frightening at times. I'm happy that you're getting a lot of clients!

Enjoy the family reunion!

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Zeus said...

Pink binder clips are the BEST! Thanks to you, I have a great, new respect for them!

It sounds like things are going very smooth for you. That makes me very happy. You deserve it! Have fun this weekend at the lake with all of your family!

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend - it sounds like everything is going well!

 
At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your first week of work! Have a wonderful time at the reunion! :o)

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Carmen said...

Nah, I never get tired of reading about pink binder clips. ;)

Have you ever said what kind of law you practice? It might come in handy some day if I'm accused of assulting my boss or something ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home