Monday, January 01, 2007

NYE & Secret Single Behavior

****UPDATE****

Travel!

NEWEST SSB

--I love to snuggle under the covers all day long with my girls and watch brain rotting TV such as E!TV, MTV, and the Travel Channel.
--I love magazines.

I forgot to post my own SSB. I'll give you a few.

1. I like to turn the radio way up and dance like I'm on T.V.
2. And...my most recent SSB is my new decorating phase. I have become obsessed with decorating my new digs and I am constantly window shopping for excellent sales. I've never really just decorated my place with a theme before. I've chosen dark reds and golds and the royalty theme. Imagine that...no pink. :)


****OLD POST BEGINS HERE***

For the New Year, I am celebrating finally having almost everything I want. I love my life, my dogs, and I am trusting that '07 will be a continuation of the wonderous adventure the last several months of my life have been.

On Sex and the City, the girls have what they call "SSB," Secret Single Behavior. I decided after watching this episode several months ago that I was going to start making my own SSB list. I have made this a sidebar choice under Princess Watch '07. So, now, you can keep up with what I'm reading, my goals, and my SSB.

Leave a comment if you have (or had) your own SSB(s) and let me know what they are/were.

hugs, love and Happy New Year Midnight chihuahua kisses

11 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Have a great time for New Year's Eve and wonderful 2007. Only 5 more hours to go. Mom will probably be asleep LONG before midnight unless she starts playing on the computer.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

 
At 8:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Years!!!

 
At 7:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having been married for almost 20 years, I don't have any idea what secret single behavior could be and am looking forward to finding out! Happy New Year!

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger Carmen said...

I must've missed that episode. I'll have to get my own SSB :)

 
At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know anything about ssb but HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007!!!

BTW, just an offhand comment, I checked out that Cupcakes take the cake blog and now I am SO hungry! So many appetizing photos on there.

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger Zeus said...

Happy New Year to you and your family, Princess!

I think the whole idea of SSB is quite amusing, considering I know a lot of what the good ol' SSB is for my pet. Let me tell you: It's classic. I just might have to reveal some good ones.

 
At 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happily I don't have a SSB! I don't think Hubby would approve! Sounds like you are off to a wonderful new year already!

How are you going to get by with no pink in your decor! The girls won't clash will they when they are dressed up? Or do they get new clothes too?

Will we get pictures? I love to look at pictures!

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hugs,Hugs and Happy Mew Year!
=^.^=

 
At 12:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoppy New Year

 
At 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE SSB! It totally gives me a chance to "geek out". :):)

 
At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's one of the great things about being single. You can decorate any way you want. The whole room can be pink!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home