Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Sticky Post...Please scroll down for new entries

As many of your know, I have recently gone through some very big changes in my life. I recently opened my own business and finalized a divorce with a husband I didn't really love. I was hoping to be able to do something to celebrate my newly found freedom once my divorce was finalized. I've always been very adventurous, and I have been searching for some way to exercise this in conjunction with my new freedom.

Last week, I was personally invited to join another orchestra when they make a European music tour. I am very honored and excited to attend. I have played the cello for sixteen years, and music has always been my first love.

The cost for this trip is $2,960.00. If you can even donate a dollar or two, that would help a lot. My goal is to at least get my passport paid for through this site. My PayPal donation button is to the left of this post, and the account is encrypted. If you would feel more comfortable not using PayPal, please send me an email: pinkchihuahuaprincess@hotmail.com. Please help me start my new life out with a bang.


Thanks in advance!

hugs, love and traveling chihuahua kisses

4 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your invitation to join the musical tour! I noticed the ticker a couple of days ago and wondered what it was all about. I'm very excited that you have this opportunity coming your way :)

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Amanda Fortney said...

that's very exciting! i was wondering what that was about too. what orchestra is it?

 
At 7:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds exciting, good luck :-)

Let's start with a party:

Warmth welcome to my Crack Me Up Party on Friday 15 dec! Prepare some joke or some fun to bring and to have FUN :-) Tell everybody to come!

Read more at my blog...

 
At 10:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Congrat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home