Thursday, February 01, 2007

Hello Everyone!

I can't believe its been so long since I've blogged. I haven't had anything interesting to say because I've been working like crazy and its all confidential. So, I thought I'd just give you a few simple statements.

1. I still love fashion - did any of you see Top Chef last night, or Top Design? Top Design, I can already tell, will take my love of fashion into the home.

2. Puppies. I love them. L.O.V.E. They are precious and perfect and my whole world. In fact, I'm working on my cross-examination techniques for my trial tomorrow afternoon, and Belicia is busy snoring next to me.

3. Some of you have had previous posts where your blogging friends leave your questions about yourself to answer in the comments. Let's do that here, and I'll answer them in my next post.

Hugs, love and cross-exam chihuahua kisses

8 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Check out my newest post. I was nominated!

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger Zeus said...

I am SO glad Ilan won Top Chef. If Marcel had won, I think I might have lost it. Top Design looks promising; however, I couldn't stand that Michael kid. I hope someone really gets into it with him.

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Carmen said...

I watched the Top Design rerun. I need ideas for my new house. :)

Question: If you were an M&M, what color would you be and why?

Question: What made you first start a blog?

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

Thanks for the Q's Carmen!

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger Emily said...

question: do you have any brothers and sisters? how old are they (in relation to you)?

question: what is your favorite movie?

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Tigersan said...

A snoring puppy is a happy puppy :)

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY :o....
Me too ;)

Hang in there!

 
At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a question (hee hee). Have you heard from the person that's suppposed to send you something for the Goody Swap? We can't seem to get in touch with him. Could you please let me know at localgirl133@yahoo.com

Thank you!

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

I wanted Sam to win. I can't belieeeeeeeve Marcel made it to the finals over Sam. Sam was just so freakin' consistent throughout the entire competition.

Ilan winning was good, too. Since he is my new secret boyfriend (so secret, he knows nothing about it).

I have a question for you:
"What is your favorite thing about Kukka-Maria?"

[Editor's Note: It's all about her. Perhaps a better question would be: If you could have any super-power, what would it be and why?]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home