Sunday, January 21, 2007

Fashionable Business Blessings




Whew! What a busy week at work last week. I've really been praying that God would take control of my business, and bring me the clients I'm supposed to have, as I'm supposed to have them. After many moments of practically forcing myself to trust that only He is in control of who walks through my door, things have picked up and gone crazy! Praise to Him for such blessings!

My trip is half-way paid for, and should be almost paid for completely this time next month.

What happened to my fashion phase you ask? Well, I've recently bought these items--all on sale I might add! I also found these great silver boots that I've been wearing with my skirts, but I couldn't find a picture of them online.

Hugs, love and fashionably blessed chihuahua kisses

10 Comments:

At 5:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOH Love the fashion! Especially the slipper type shoes!
What was he last clothing item I bought? sweats for the gym! Yeah, that's real glamorous isn't it?

 
At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those shoes look so cute and comfortable! Love them!

Thanks for joining the Valentine's Day Goody Swap!

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Carmen said...

those shoes look like something even I could wear (i'm into comfortable shoes.)

Glad things have picked up

 
At 7:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it when you get great steals like that. The shoes and black skirt look amazing; however, I don't think I could do the first printed skirt.

God truly is wonderful. I'm so happy for you that your business is doing well. You deserve your success as you have worked so hard!

 
At 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love both of the skirts but the top one especially. Lots of color and that is so cool! Not sure about the shoes but I don't wear open toes too often! I am a sock and shoe kind of girl!

Way to go on the trip!

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

Love, love...LOVE the black skirt! So feminine, yet so hard-edged!

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger Amy said...

love love LOVE the black skirt!

 
At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger Spock said...

OH! Send us a postcard when you go! Concatulations.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home