Monday, May 08, 2006

Dog Meme

This meme was inspired by Carmen. Karen is also playing along, so give her doggies a visit too.

1. What is your favorite food?

Tzeitel: Bread.

Belicia: Sonic Tater Tots

2. What is your favorite toy?

Tzeitel: My rat. Its actually a cat toy, but I love him.

Belicia: My stuffed carrot. She used to have a face and green leaves on her, but I've loved them off.

3. What is your best trick?

Tzeitel: I can yodel.

Belicia: I can catch food that's thrown up in the air.

4. What is your favorite human trick?

Tzeitel: I like it when I "starburst" (when I twist my back half) and Mommy thinks its so cute so she drops whatever she is doing and picks me up. Did I mention that I yodel when I starburst. I'm irresistable!

Belicia: I like it when the people eat, because that usually means I'm going to get something.

5. What human rule do you break often?

Tzeitel: I jump off the people's bed when they stop petting me. They say I'm "being
naughty" when I do that.

Belicia: I jump on the people's bed without using my doggie stairs. The people say its hard on my joints to not use the stairs, and they get picky about my health. I just want to have fun, though.

6. What do you wish your human knew about you?

Tzeitel: I wish my Mommy knew how much I love her.

Belicia: The same as Tzeitel.

7. What are you glad your human does not know about you?

Tzeitel: I don't always hit the puppy pee pad when I have to go. I figure, if my front legs are on the pad then I'm peeing right on target.

Belicia: I used to eat the carpet under the people's bed when I was a puppy.

10 Comments:

At 6:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We would love to see some yodeling! Vito could join in. we are also glad that maybe the eye licking thing isn't just limited to us- mommy & daddy think it's gross!

 
At 6:58 AM, Blogger Carmen said...

Sonic Tater Tots! That's hilarious! And carpet eating. Oh, this was such fun to read. I'm glad the dogs played along.

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Emily said...

too cute!! i wish i could meet them both. :)

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Sherri said...

too cute!! :)

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Heather Smith said...

So cute. My mom's dog Princess' favorite toy is my dog Lexi's ears. She has a fascination w/ chewing on Lexi's ears. And Lexi just sits there. At least for a little while. But eventually enough is enough I guess!

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

This was hilarious! Very funny!

Your babies are cute!

 
At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

 
At 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

 
At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger nada said...

Adorable meme!

http://dogfromplanetweird.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home