Saturday, August 26, 2006

Hellooo....



Hey there, internet friends. I can't believe its been so long since I've blogged. When I went to my blog on the internet just now I thought, "awwww, I really miss blogging."

I have been so incredibly blessed in that my law practice has taken off out of nowhere. My phone rings constantly, and I have already made more money in five weeks of business than some new attorneys make in a year. With that said, I wasn't prepared for this much business so soon and I am SWAMPED! I'm not complaining...I want it to stay that way. But, boy am I meeting myself coming and going.

Tonight Casey, Chloe and I went to eat with my Aunt, Uncle and their children at a local pizza parlour. It was really fun, and I really enjoyed their company. After that Little-Girl and I played beauty shop, and I did her nails with some fun fake ones she bought at Claire's today. As you can see from the picture here, she also has a fun pink strand of fake hair clipped in today. She looks awesome, and even has new earrings to boot.

My goal for this week is to blog more. We'll see if that really happens!

hugs, love and chihuahua kisses

14 Comments:

At 3:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your practice being so successful! BTW, love the nails!

 
At 7:23 AM, Blogger Maribeth said...

Congratulations of your new practice!
Now, back to the important things, blogging!
We've missed you so much! How can we all survive without our dose of "Legal Pinkness!"
Hugs!!!!

 
At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have been missed! I am so glad for you that your business is doing so well. Isn't that what you passed the bar for! Love the fake nail thing! Really fun but they do get in the way!

Thanks for your email come check out my new place when you get a chance. Happy Sunday!

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Tigersan said...

2 photos and 2 Chihuahuas... who could ask for anything more! Keep up the good work (with the personal/business life first ;).

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Zeus said...

Wow! Super congratulations on your success! (As if there were ever any doubt!) I am sure with your drive and desire, you will be able to maintain this level of achievement, and within a year, surpass it!

I think we can tell where Little Girl gets her pink influences from, yes? She's such a cutie!

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Emily said...

well i'm so glad your business is doing well!! i hope we get to continue hearing lots from you!

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger Carmen said...

Yeah! She updated! Woo hoo! ;)

I'm glad your new practice is up and running and bringing in the big bucks!

 
At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am really pleased & happy to hear of your success...wtg! Also, it is great seeing you posting again. *s*

 
At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you that everything is taking off so well!! I miss you girlie! Love ya!

 
At 7:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the success of your practice! I'm very happy for you. And I love Little-Girl's nails. Very pretty :)

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger Amy said...

well she is just adorable! congrats on your business picking up! that is wonderful news. Your dogs are just so precious too. you were missed in the blogging world!

 
At 3:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your law practice.

People with such a great profesional life tend to get stressed easily. But it seems like you're not that type of a person.

:D

Luckily.

However, I hope you don't get tired easily. Well, even if you can, these tips might help a bit.

:D

See you more on the blogging world!

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger MaR said...

Congrats on your success!!! it's wonderful to hear that.

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Kimmy said...

Awesome! Congratulations on the business boom. That's really exciting... and says a lot about you :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home