Friday, September 08, 2006

Better Days

Thanks to everyone for your well wishes. They must have really worked because I've lost two more lbs., making it 4 total. Thus, I am feeling much better about myself.

Today is grandparent's day at Little-Girl's school, so her daddy and I are going to go eat with her because only one grandparent will be there. She has also decided to play viola after an orchestra meeting we had last night at the high school she'll be going to. Her first class is Monday, and I'm very excited. We have adopted an outside cat that is such a sweetie. His name is Ernie Ernesto. He's a Tom, black and has the sweetest personality. Shhh...don't tell the chi's I said that!

I'm sitting here trying to think of something interesting or funny that has happened to me lately, and I just can't think of a thing. I'll keep a sharp eye out today. It should be easy enough. I have a day full of crazy clients, obnoxiously overprotective parents at the g-parent lunch, my cousin's wedding rehearsal tonight and tomorrow night her wedding. Gosh, it does sound easy now.

I wanted to take a moment to tell all of my internet friends how much I appreciate you guys and our net friendship. I really look forward to blogging with ya'll!

hugs, love and chihuahua kisses

10 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What wonderful news...losing 4 lbs is fantastic & I have faith in you that you will continue to lose weight...just don't lose sight of the fact that you are really a special person, ok?

A new kitty...oh, I hope there will soon be pics. *s*

Except for a meme there is nothing new at my place today but I have started working on a new story so may be finished with it soon.

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger Maribeth said...

Way to go! I am so proud of you!
I saw two kittens at the Vets yesterday and I wanted one. But alas, with puppies in our future, a kitten would be overkill on pets in this house!

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Amanda Fortney said...

hey there! i can't believe Chloe's going to be in high school! i'm so excited she's going to be in orchestra. fun times.

i can't believe you have a cat! i like his name.

we need to get together soon. maybe if we come up to Norman soon we could meet you for lunch.

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

We're glad you are feeling better!

 
At 7:18 AM, Blogger Carmen said...

Do the doggies like the cat? :)

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Tigersan said...

Wow, it was Grandparent's Day at the schools here in Japan too... me didn't know it was a big day around the world :)

 
At 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good job on the pounds!! and wow, I would have loved to learn a viola - we didn't have orchestra.

I've decided to just start walking some, I'm not good a dieting or discipline. maybe if I start to notice some sort of change, I'll be more inclined to try harder.

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger FruitfulSpirit said...

Great job on the weight loss. I have taken off a bit too! Yeah together!

A new outside kitty! I love kitties. But you knew that!

Things are quiet here being Monday morn. I am thinking of opening all the windows it looks so windy outside. Might help freshen up the house. I am looking forward to fall!

I am with Chi I want to see pics of this kitty!

 
At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

4 pounds is an EXCELLENT start! Keep it up!

 
At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

4 pounds is an EXCELLENT start! Keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home