Monday, September 04, 2006

Hey everyone!

I hope that everyone had a nice, relaxing long weekend. We went to my cousin's football game on Friday night, Tulsa on Saturday and to my hubby's home town yesterday. Whew! I was exhausted. I made up for it by taking a 3 or 4 hour nap today. And, I'm already ready for bed tonight. Crazy, huh!

I've been on the "Cancun diet" which is something I've made up to try to lose weight before our big trip. I'm so frustrated with what I look like, and I hope the Cancun diet helps that. I've lost 2 lbs. so far...so that's good.

I've really been trying to make my comment rounds. I am looking forward to hearing what all of ya'll did for your weekends.

hugs, love and chihuahua kisses

9 Comments:

At 1:50 AM, Blogger MaR said...

It was a regular weekend over here (no Labor Day!!) but we had a friend couple visiting and lots of fun :) Need some rest too...good luck with your diet, I need one too...

 
At 6:55 AM, Blogger Maribeth said...

I played Monopoly, the dog edition! Twice. The first time I won, Yay for me, the second time, I lost, boo-hoo.

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Carmen said...

Woo hoo! Cancun! Yea!

And 2 pounds rocks!

 
At 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing exciting for my holiday...great going on your diet...2 lbs already is great! *s*

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Heather Smith said...

Had a great weekend, just relaxed. Those kind of weekends are so nice!

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger FruitfulSpirit said...

I like that the Cancun diet! Me I am doing my diet as a change for life. Must got to! Sounds like you had a fun fast weekend! We hung out and just went to the parks for a walk or two! I even post some pics of the flowers that I took. Hope you have a great week!

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Zeus said...

We tried really hard to stay out of the human pet's way as she worked in her master bathroom this Labor Day weekend. It sounds like you had more fun than us for sure!

The human pet is also trying to drop a few pounds, but she is just making better choices - eating more fruit, vegetables, etc. I hope you achieve your goal in time for Cancun! I'm sure you will with your determination and drive!

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger Tigersan said...

Your diet sounds spicy ;)
Now that is an idea... just eat super spicy food, so you sweat while you eat and can't eat too much... and what you do eat should come out fast ;)

 
At 6:17 AM, Blogger Carmen said...

Hey there. :)

For the code, I have mine under

!-- Begin main column -
div id="main"

It's near the top of yours, do a search in the code.

Be careful and back up your original template so you don't blow it up like I did yesterday. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home