Monday, November 27, 2006

Meme

I voluntarily tagged myself from Fruitful Spirit's blog.

A - Available/Single? Single and Fabulous, Dahlings.
B - Best Friend? My Aunts & Mom
C- Cake or Pie? cupcakes!
D - Drink Of Choice? Diet Coke
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? Laptop
F - Favorite Color? Pink, pink and more pink
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? Neither. I like SourPatch Kids for this candy genre.
H - Hometown? Bethany, Oklahoma
I - Indulgence? Chihuahua outfits and chihuahua fashion accessories.
J - January Or February? February, settled in to a new year routine
K - Kids & Their Names? Tzeitel Vianne and Belicia Pink
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? Being Saved
M - Marriage Date? Still single anf fabulous, dahlings...
N- Number Of Siblings? 0
O - Oranges Or Apples? Apples
P - Phobias/Fears? Doctors
Q - Favorite Quote? "Woof, woof."
R - Reason to Smile- Life, chihuahuas
S - Season? Winter or Fall
T - Tag Three Four People? consider yourself tagged if you read this!
U - Unknown Fact About Me? Despite that I am a workaholic 98% of the time, the other 2% you can't get me to lift a finger on anything.
V - Vegetable you don’t like? Olive (if that is a veggie)
W - Worst Habit? Worrying
X - X-rays You’ve Had? Nasal
Y - Your Favorite Food? Cupcakes, pizza
Z - Zodiac Sign? Pisces the Fish

8 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Favorite color Pink! Huh! who would have thought!! LOL And whether it is a veggie or not I agree about the olives! I don't like them either! And you need to get rid of that worse habit! No sense in worrying! It just adds more lines!

 
At 1:34 AM, Blogger K said...

These are always fun to read!!

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Carmen said...

cupcakes are your favorite food! ha ha! Yummy :)

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger MaR said...

I forgot about cupcakes! guess what I posted today!

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Emily said...

i tagged myself and played along. :)

 
At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great survey! You know, I haven't had a cupcake in something like four or five years but they are incredibly yummy. I think you've set off yet another pregnancy craving ;)

 
At 12:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Amy said...

did you say cupcakes? yum! I am there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home