Monday, December 04, 2006

Pictures are Back!



Isn't Tzeitel cute in her new warm winter coat? In case you can't tell, its bright fushia with pink fur on the hood. The picture on the right is of our orchestra pit this past weekend.

I played for a production of the Nutcracker ballet this past weekend. I'm an art junky, and have always been. I was a professional ballet dancer, dancing the Nutcracker numerous times when I was a little younger, so it was fun to play my instrument and be on the other side of things. We had 2 principal dancers from Cinannati Ballet and others from Tulsa Ballet Theatre. It was an honor to play for them.

Hugs, love and chihuahua kisses

9 Comments:

At 4:34 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Awww such a cute coat! Woof!!

Nutcracker looks fun! What do you play?

 
At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the coat! Very cute :)

That is wonderful that you got to play the Nutcracker. I always dreamed of dancing in it when I was a little kid in ballet lessons but didn't quite have the talent. I'm glad you had a good time.

 
At 7:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! What instrument do you play?

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Tigersan said...

Isn't Tzeitel cute in her new warm winter coat???

Like, YES :)

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger Bobkat said...

Tzeitel looks snug and warm :-)

Nutcracker is a wonderful ballet though I never got to work on it when I still worked in theatre though I worked on many others. I didn't have a favourite but loved Coppelia, Sleeping Beauty, Romeo and Juliet and Swan Lake.

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Amy said...

i love the coat! what adorable dogs and i bet the play was So much fun!

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Amanda Fortney said...

looks like fun! i've played with a couple of those people at the Pollard before. i'm glad you're getting to play! good times!

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger Carmen said...

do they make coats like that for people? :)

i think the tour sounds like a great deal! Especially if 2 meals a day are included, because eating can eat up your money! I say go - take any chance you can get to see the world!

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Domestic Goddess said...

That is one stylish dog. Love her Cheetah couch.

Thanks for stopping by.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home