Thursday, February 08, 2007

Your Questions, Answered

**EDIT**Last week a long time family acquaintance passed away very suddenly. I am unsure whether this family knows the Lord. Please pray that God will use his death as an opportunity to bring the deceased's family to the Lord, if they do not already know His love and
forgiveness. **

In my last post I gave you guys a chance to ask me questions. Here are my answers.

1. Carmen has asked me two questions:

1. Q. What color M&M would I be?
A. Pink, of course!

2. Q. Why did I first begin blogging?
A. It seemed that dozens of people were sending me links to their blogs over just a few months period. So, I decided to start one of my own. I thought and thought (read--it only took me a few seconds) and decided that my chihuahuas are the thing I'm most passionate about, and they became the topic.

3. The Sassy Lime wanted to know if I had any brothers or sisters. Nope, I'm an only child.

She also wanted to know my favorite movie. I have two, Chocolat and Fiddler on the Roof (but, if you are a regular here you know that The Devil Wears Prada is coming pretty close).

4. My dear friend, Kukka-Maria, wants to know my favorite thing about her. Dearest Kukka--how can I chosse just one. I love your furriness, quick wit and humor, and your celebrity contacts.

Kukka's agent wanted to know what super power I wanted. Um...whatever super power makes you really rich with multiple chihuahuas.

Hugs, love and chihuahua kisses



9 Comments:

At 2:43 AM, Blogger MaR said...

The Devil wears Prada was only shortly shown over here, I would have to go downtown Barcelona to see it...loved the book and I love Meryl Streep so I know I will enjoy the movie!
have a lovely weekend with the girls :)

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Zeus said...

Chocolat is such a beautiful movie. I think I could watch that again and again. Also, if there's a super-power for becoming rich with multiple cats, let me know! Maybe we could be some sort of dynamic duo!

 
At 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never seen Chocolat but I do love to sing along to Fiddler On The Roof!

Do they make pink M&M's, if not we really need to start a campaign going to have them do so!

What ever your reasons for blogging are I am glad that you do. You add color to my world and I like you and your little princess a lot!

I am sorry to not be around much either but I do think I am getting my second wind now with this work thing. It really has floored me to have a full day that pulls at me. I have decided to stop doing my memes and just spend my spare time blogging with friends. I like that much better and it can be as I have time!

I hope you and the girls have a wonderful week!

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

I know you wrote about some other things, but the only thing I was interested in is MY questions! ;)

I think the superpower you're talking about it "Lousy with Chihuahuas." It's good one to have, I've heard.

Thanks for answering my questions! It's times like this when I start thinking sweet little puppy dogs are people, too.

Nah.

Kisses! :*

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger Goofy Girl said...

I'm sorry to hear that the family acquaintance passed away - I hope they will find their path!

I missed out on asking you questions! Maybe if you do another round I will join in!

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Carmen said...

a superpower that lets you be rich would be awesome!

I knew you'd say pink M&Ms, but I had to ask anyway.

 
At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time for a new update! What is going on in Pink Chihuahua Land? Are you and the girls behaving or having just too much fun to care! LOL

 
At 1:38 AM, Blogger MaR said...

dropping by to say hello on feb 19th, it's my kid brother's bday :)
but he doesn't have a blog

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Spock said...

I got one!! Which does you likes better? Oreos or chiwawas? Wait, Momma says I shoodn't ast that one. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home