Friday, March 16, 2007

Day of Bliss

I made an executive decision today. To take the day off. I've had a c.r.a.z.y. past two weeks at work. I feel tired and 50 years older from the stress of it all. I'm learning so much everyday at my job. Not just about the law (of course I'm learning that too), but I am also learning a lot about dealing with people. I'm making a lot of mistakes, but I'm also doing a lot of things right. I have a great mentoring community around me and the more experienced attorneys in town have welcomed me with open arms.

Now on to bigger and better things. Please notice the new banner at the top of my site. I'm counting down the days until Miranda Lambert's new record is released. I've been a fan since before she was on Nashville Star. She's cute and extremely talented.

No new news on the new potential daddy candidate. He's perfect so far, but I'm in the mood to take things slow lately. I still don't think I'm finished being free and having time to be true to myself. I just feel like I lived in a prison of an unfortunate marriage for so long and I'm not interested in giving up myself like that again. I just love where I am in my life right now. I've lost almost all my excess weight now, I'm back to writing my music like I used to when I was single, and I no longer have to pretend that I love people I'm ashamed to be seen with. Life is good my dollies.

Hugs, love and chihuahua kisses

5 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Sounds like the things with the new "candidate" are going well, but I think keeping it at your pace is always a good thing!

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger MaR said...

It's wonderful that you are taking time for yourself. Just take it easy and enjoy life :)

 
At 7:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your attitude. Life is indeed to short to rush into things, to make it last we have to enjoy each day and moment! Does make sense if you think about it!

I know what you mean about dealing with people! I have been away from them for so long it has taken me a bit to get use to being around them again and talking normal, not like I do to the cats! Takes a lot of energy to do so!

Well it is monday morning and I am off to get my day going. Late on the take off but feeling better from reading my favorite blogs!

You and the girls have a wonderful Monday and a great week!

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Carmen said...

ooh, thanks for the Miranda Lambert info. She was great on Nashville Star.

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

You've come a long way! You are an inspiration!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home