Sunday, March 11, 2007

Our newest candidate for Daddy

Many human men have come and gone in celebration of our Mommy's single status. She loves to parade "daddy candidates" in and out of our lives like they are of no significance at all to her. Frankly, that's fine with us. Most of them are okay for a human, but aren't good enough to be with our Mommy or our daddy. She says they're too lazy, or not Christians, or *gasp* "c.a.t. p.e.o.p.l.e." and of course those types have to go immediately. Imagine our Mommy wiff a cat person!

But, there's a new candidate on the block. A dog lover, Jesus following, his own company owning (did we mention he loves dogs?), working ranch owning "daddy candidate" that we really like. Mommy says he's okay, but she's just taking things slow. Tzeitel and I think he likes Mommy more than she likes him. Mommy says that's the way things should be for now. But, she does tell me at night before we go to sleep that he does look hot when they're out there feeding and tagging the cattle.

Mommy has made both Tzeitel and me memorize James 1:19 this past week. It states: "So then my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath." By swift to hear I'm pretty sure God means that Mommy should be swift to hear my barks demanding puppy treats and for her to produce them immediately!

hugs, love and chihuahua kisses

10 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never Settle! But this one sounds pretty nice. Especially the part where he loves dogs!Hugs!

 
At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good strong man. I agree after your hurts and getting on in life to take it slow. I waited 8 years (not a time I recommend by 6 I was going crazy) to find my hubby and I would not trade him for a billion bucks or more!

God does know what is in your heart and what your needs are. He will make sure you know when the time and person is right!

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger MaR said...

There is no hurry!!! oh, did you mention he loves dogs??
*wink*

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Oooh he likes doggies? Sounds like a good guy!

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Loves dogs? You mean there are people out there who DON'T love dogs? You definitely need a dog lover. We think you should do what makes YOU happy.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Carmen said...

well if he looks hot when tagging cattle, he's a keeper. lol

 
At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Girls, this is my first post to you. You see, I'm just a little baby and just learning to blog.
I think if the Daddy material likes dogs then that is a very good thing. I got me a Daddy and I like him a lot even if he is a giant.
Much love,
Anneliese
Daughter of the two Dackel Princesses, Greta and Maribeth

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Lauren Snodgrass said...

Lisa!! I miss you!! When will you be able to meet up? I want to hear about this new someone!!

 
At 11:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like he has potential. Glad you're taking it slow, though!

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Never quit! I was single until I was 45. I met my hubby on match.com back in its infancy (1997) and we married 9 months later. I'm still deliriously happy.

I wish the same for you.

Cheers, PCP!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home