Thursday, April 23, 2009

I have a new love!

The Slim Fast plan. I'm not saying that I'm following it to perfection. I mean, sure, I'd like to drop 10 lbs. (most of us would), but I'm okay with how I look. But, the food is soooo yummy and it is an easy plan to follow. 3 steps:

1. Replace
2. Conbine
3. Dine.

The Rich Chocolate Brownie bars are soooo delicious! I'm talking cupcake kind of good. Its a super fast breakfast that makes me want to eat healthfully for the rest of the day. You guys should try one. Seriously, just go down to your local corner store and get one, or a box. I promise you'll love them if you are a chocolate person!

hugs, love and yummy chihuahua kisses

7 Comments:

At 5:16 AM, Blogger Sarcasta-Mom said...

I really need to loose some winter pounds. I think I'll give this a try when I go grocery shopping tomorrow.

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger Zeus said...

Maybe I should tell my human pet about this, but she is super sensitive about information regarding her weight. As she says, "It takes a lot of work to maintain these child-bearing hips!" I'd hate to have her feel her work was in vain!

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Rambo said...

The old lady could stand to lose a few too. I'll tell her about those bars. She likes the chocolate peanut butter.
Good luck!
Rambo the chi

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger MaR said...

I need one of those bars!!!!

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Pedro said...

Pink,

How's the cholesterol levels in those bars? My mom needs to lose some weight and she's been trying through exercise and eating healthy but with a month to go until her vacation, losing 10 pounds would really, really help! She just has to watch her cholesterol...

Pedro

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger maggie02 said...

Oh I just love your Pink Chihuahua Princess Blog! I have a Chi Chi too and I just love her to pieces!
I do some Chi Chi designs if you would like to check them out...they are on my online store, ShopAround...here's the link
www.zazzle.com/maggie02*

Maggie is the name of my little princess...lol!
I hope you have a great weekend and a nice Father's Day with your family!

Donna

 
At 1:48 AM, Blogger ByChanceOrByChoice said...

Hiya! Just wanted to let you know that my 11 month old son went ape-crazy over the pics of your chihuahua babies! Thank you! He even said "dog-dog"! AWESOME! Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home