Tuesday, April 21, 2009

New Buttons from Goofy Girl!


Hey everyone, look at my great new graphics on my left sidebar. Goofy Girl designed them for me from her Goofy Girl Designs. They are so perfect, and Belicia just loves them. You can't see my screen for some reason, but its open to my blog and little Belicia is just eating up the cute pictures of herself and her sister, Tzeitel.


I highly recommend Goofy Girl. Her services are fast and awesome. She designed the look on my blog, years ago, for me.

Thanks, Goofy!

Hugs, love and chihuahua kisses

11 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

It is beautiful!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger Emily said...

So cute! I love it. :)

 
At 12:59 AM, Blogger MaR said...

Cute, cute!! Goofy Girl is very talented!!

 
At 5:36 AM, Blogger Maribeth said...

Once I have puppies running around again, I want Dr. Goofy Girl to redo Dackel Princess for me. She did the last design and I feel it's time for something new!

 
At 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I saw your name in Zeus sidebar.I just wanted to visit your very cute and nice blog.

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Heather said...

:) that picture is too cute!

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Ice Girl said...

Love the site! Too cute! would love to feature your chi babies at famouschihuahua.com!

xxoo
editor of famouschihuahua.com

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Guardian Angel Ziggy said...

Hi,

It looks very beautiful! (But a little too girly for a big boy like me!)

Happy Trails
Ziggy Marley

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger Zeus said...

Very nice as always! She does great work.

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger Bijou said...

HI Pink,

Love the new stuff! I will go check out her site.

Wags & wiggles,
Bijou

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Pedro said...

Pink,

My mom might check out Goofy Girl cause she'd like to change my blog but can't find any templates that do what she wants...

Pedro

 

Post a Comment

<< Home