Monday, March 16, 2009

Actual Birthday Celebration





Saturday was the first day that everyone could get together, so that's when we had my birthday celebration. Of course, we had cupcakes, and the coolest thing is that Sam got my precious babies their own cupcake from the dog store here in town.

The pictures of the doggies are of them and their cupcakes. That's hubby and me at Cuppies and Joe, and then a picture of the cupcakes we ate after hitting the cupcake bakery. If you look closely at the picture of the gifts from hubby and family you can see the bright pink cupcakes in the corner of that picture on the cabinet. Isn't Tzeitel cute in her new outfit from Paws Around Town?



























hugs, love ad chihuahua princess

6 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Blogger Emily said...

The cupcakes are cute, but NOT as cute as you in your tiara!

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Maribeth said...

How cute! Glad the birthday was happy for everyone!!!

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Zeus said...

That tiara is rockin'! You look very cute!

I could have eaten a whole dozen of those delicious pink cupcakes! I are so jealous. Here's hoping I get some pink cupcakes soon...

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Hahah I recognize a poodle mane in one of those pics ;)

You look so happy :D Cute pics!

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger Hector and Lola said...

Mmmm! Cupcakes!! And such a cute tiara!! -Hecky and Lola

 
At 2:09 AM, Blogger MaR said...

I love cupcakes and I love your tiara!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home