Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sushi






I don't cook. Not at all. I hate it and would rather clean the toilet then cook something. Lately, though, I've been craving sushi and so I decided to make some. I made two rolls and it turned out pretty well. Sushi isn't really cooking, per se, since we have a rice cooker. I schlepped out to the store last night and bought some sushi rice, a cucumber, and fake fish to put in them. Oh, and wasabi, can't forget the spicy goodness. It was yummy!






I got the rolls to wrap around perfectly, but when I went to cut them into pieces they ended up looking like this.






hugs, love and chihuahua kisses

7 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Looks like fun! If you wet the knife a little bit it might help to cut the rolls.

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger The Kitty City Gazette said...

You could make alot of munny selling dem doggy sushis to odder dogs. Ya knows? Might beat Cheezburgers...

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Don't worry about the shape! Sure it was delicious!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Selba said...

Wow... Sushi!!! Must be so yummy...

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Sarcasta-Mom said...

I bet it still tasted good :)

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger Hector and Lola said...

Yum! Yum! We and our mom LOVE sushi! -H & L

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger Pedro said...

Pink,

I think you need a sharper knife! My mom loves sushi and if I beg in just the right way I can often get a little from her :P

Pedro

 

Post a Comment

<< Home