Saturday, April 18, 2009

Tonight We're Eating Chamtez Like its 1999!

Last week we had the teens over for a Pizza & Pesach night. We bought these kosher for Passover pizzas you see here and they were pretty good.


The next night, after the sun set, we ate chametz (yeast/bread) like it was 1999. Hubby went to get my favorite donuts from Dunkin Donuts. I love those ones with the vanilla icing in them that sticks out the top with powdered sugar on the outside of the cake part. Yum!








Then, today at services, one of my teens made me these cupcakes with pink icing. That was so sweet!








Yesterday, Belicia had her little teeth cleaned. She was so sleepy yesterday. But, she's doing much better today! I just love her so much.








You guys should go check out my blog friend Dackel Princess. Her precious doggie is about to become a mother!








hugs, love and chihuahua kisses

11 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Yummy pizza!
Yummy donuts!
Yummy pupcakes!
Hmmm... not so fun teeth cleaning!
I hope you all had a pawesome day!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 
At 5:54 AM, Blogger Maribeth said...

I'm converting! That all looks so delicious!
Anneliese got me up at 5 again today. She is so big and so uncomfortable and now has her milk in. So technically, it could be any time!

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger Heather said...

:) Lots of pink in these pics!

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Guardian Angel Ziggy said...

Mmmmmm that pizza sure looks great. Hope you had a good time getting your nails done.

Happy Trails
Ziggy Marley

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger Rambo said...

Did you say Dunkin Donuts?? My G-Mom drinks DD coffee every morning. She can't eat the donuts though cause they don't agree with her. They agree with me though!
I love pizza too.
love,
Rambo

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Pedro said...

Pink,

My mom is drooling at the sight of those donuts! They do look good. She likes the ones with strawberry frosting. I've never had my teeth cleaned. Mom says I may get fixed soon and if I do I'll get my teeth cleaned at the same time. Sounds like it's time to start researching the perfect hiding space!

Pedro

 
At 2:07 AM, Blogger Selba said...

Whoaaaa... pizza!!!! We love pizza!!!

Licks,
Adele, Vincent & Bella

p.s: will give a visit to your friend's blog.

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger Zeus said...

Pizza! Donuts! Cupcakes! What are you two trying to do to me?! I'm on a diet! Ahhhh!

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger MaR said...

I am soooo hungry now!!
:)

 
At 1:19 AM, Blogger Bae Bae said...

What alot of yummy fooooood you get. :)

~ Bae

 
At 4:11 AM, Blogger Arlini Santorini said...

hi there Pink Chihuahua Princess, I'm princess Arlini and i'll be adding you to my princess list aka blog list. Thanks.

http://www.iamarlini.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home