Thursday, March 12, 2009

Haman...BOO!!!!


Tuesday night our congregation had our annual Purim Spiel (play). This year I directed the play and wrote part of the script. We alternate every year with the entire congregation being the cast and the youth group making up the cast. My hubby and I are the youth leaders and this was the youth's year.


The teens were so wonderful and really made the characters come to life. Since it is a cultural tradition to dress up in a costume on Purim, I went as a Princess (imagine that!). I had to look nice since I directed the play, but I made a really cool mask by hot gluing fushia paper flowers to it and I wore my pink princess crown I bought just for the occasion. The flowers had rhinestones in the center as well. Totally Pink Chihuahua Princess! Chag Sameach!


Hugs, love and chihuahua kisses

2 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, Blogger Zeus said...

That sounds like a really cool event! I love your mask: It's very bling. If I had a mask like that, I would saunter all over the house with it, pretending I was someone important...

Oh wait...

I am someone important. Nevermind!

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Pedro said...

Pink,

That is a very appropriate mask and crown for you! I'm sure your play was great too. Happy anniversary to you and your husband!!

Pedro & Rachel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home