Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Birthday Fun!


Yesterday my friend Sarah and I went with our husbands to eat lunch at Souper Salad. She, being the wonderful and ever most thoughtful friend that she is got me Hello, Cupcake! for my birthday.

Its wonderful and even has a chihuahua cupcake!

Sarah is always such a thoughtful friend and she has such a strength in that area! We always have so much fun when we are together, and I wish we lived closer to one another.

hugs, love and chihuahua birthday kisses

9 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger Pedro said...

Pink,

Happy Birthday to you? or Sarah? Either way, happy birthday. You need to make the chihuahua cupcake and post a picture of it!

Pedro & Rachel

We added you to our links too. You were there once but when I re-arranged the blog all the links were lost and I've been adding them back in as I hear from people!

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Heather Smith said...

Cute cupcakes! Sounds like you had a great birthday. Belated birthday wishes to you!

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Janet said...

Happy, happy birthday to you!!!

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Maribeth said...

Happy Birthday, Sweetie! And many more!!!

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Lauren Snodgrass said...

Happy Birthday Lisa!!! Hope you had a great day!

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger Zeus said...

Happy birthday! The cupcake book looks amazing. I wouldn't mind trying my paw at making a chihuahua cupcake or two. You need to show us your adventures as you attempt to make them...and then of course, share the recipe!

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger MaR said...

Everybody needs a Sarah!! whose bday?? I.love.cupcakes!!

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger MaR said...

I should have read the comments first...
Happy birthday to youuuuuuuu!!

 
At 11:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are the cutest cupcakes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home