Friday, May 26, 2006

Brought to You by the Letter S

Write ten words beginning with the letter you’ve been given. Include an explanation of what each word means to you and why. If you want to play, ask for a letter in comments. I’ll issue you a letter. Kelly gave me the letter S.

1. Serious. I definitely know how to be fun and have a good time, but I am not a silly person.

2. Skilled. At least I got something out of law school. :)

3. Smiley. People say that I am usually almost smiling.

4. Sympathetic. I really try to be sympathetic to other people's emotions and situations, and I like to think I am empathetic as well.

5. Sun-hater. I really hate the sun. Why? Because I have very fair skin and I am horrified of sun damage and skin cancer.

6. Siblingless. I am an only child.

7. Saddened. I am greatly saddened when I hear of animal abuse.

8. Spoiler. I spoil my chihuahuas way too much. If I see something they might like...or..um...I would like for them...then I'll get it.

9. Singing. I love to sing along with the radio, but God did not give me any type of vocal talent.

10. Swimming inside. Its the perfect combo. Swimming and no sun.

Hugs, love and chihuahua kisses

12 Comments:

At 10:31 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

Great list!! You did really well. It was nice to get to know you a little better. There is nothing wrong with spoiling your dogs, I do the same thing with my animals.

Have a great weekend!

 
At 1:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

VERY GREAT LIST!
Well done! :o)

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger brooke said...

hey girl! just thought i'd say hey! more piccies of the puppies please!!

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger MaR said...

So sweet!!! just because I also got the letter S, see?

 
At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your comment, I appreciate it A LOT! :o)

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Emily said...

i'm fair also, but i LOVE the sun. which means copious amounts of sunscreen for me. ;) lol

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Spock said...

Hello Princess! Please come by mine bloggie...you am one of the "select humans" I'm talking about. Please ;et me know if you will be there. (You can even bring your woofies...there will be a special area for them) :)

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Heather Smith said...

Cute! I'll take a letter! Hope you're doing well!

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger HanktheDog said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes. Very creative "s" words. The letter "p" was fun for me.

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Kimmy said...

Super... list!
Scholastic. Spontanious. Sweet.

Shelli gave me the letter "M" weeks ago... I really need to blog!

 
At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

 
At 8:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home