Saturday, June 03, 2006

Luscious LUSH

Last Tues. and Wed. Casey, Little-Girl and I went to Dallas. I shopped the day away and they play at Six Flags over Texas in Arlington. I stumbled into Lush, a store I haven't been in since I shopped in D.C.'s Georgetown. I never bought anything during my D.C. trip, but I changed all that this week. Their products are so fun, many are vegan, and none are animal tested. I just love the store, their displays look and smell the windows of a fancy NYC candy store.

My booty includes Lush Veganese Conditioner, Rock Star Soap, Seanick and Skinny Dip.

Hugs, love and chihuahua kisses

6 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

Thanks for letting me know about the Seanick link. I think I've fixed it.

 
At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I just love Lush. I haven't been in a Lush store in forever--actually since I was also last in Georgetown. It's been awhile. I love the bath bombs. Mmmm..might have to do some online shopping. :o)

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger Carmen said...

Sounds like you have your credit card a workout. :) I was reading all your things you liked about living in DC and I laughed. I think I could come up with 13 reasons I HATE living here. ha ha.

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

Thanks for the website! I'm going to have to buy some stuff. I love to shop and spend money. lol

 
At 2:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there! I'm sorry too... We definately need to get together!

 
At 7:04 AM, Blogger Wystful1 said...

Oh I love Washington D C too!! And Georgetown is so quaint and reminds me of the brownstones in New York.

I saw your comment at Chilady's this morning where I tried to solve her puzzle, and wanted to stop by!

Now---------I'm off to browse and shop from your link!!

Happy Day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home