Monday, October 09, 2006

Helloooo....

I can't believe its been so long since I've blogged, gang. Its good news though. I've actually been having the best few weeks ever. I've been learning a lot at work, and have been spending my free time schmoozing with big-wig attorney's around my home town.

My doggies are doing just fantastic! Their Granny bought them some hot pink doggie nail polish and I've been painting the town pink with it! I'm off today because the court house is closed (Columbus Day), and when the courthouse is closed there is really nothing I can do for people.

I feel like I have so much to say because I've just been so busy. At the same time, though, I am just such a jumble full of words because I'm so excited. For the first time in a very long time I feel happy when I wake up in the mornings, full of possibilities, and that my future is going exactly the way I would like it to go. I'm sure you all can agree that that is a wonderful place to be in life!

I am looking forward to visiting your blogs after my short hiatus.

Hugs, love and chihuahua kisses

8 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Blogger Heather said...

I'm glad to hear things are going great for you, that's the best kind of hiatus, even if we missed ya! :)

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Zeus said...

That is the best feeling in the world! It's great that everything is working out for you, but then again, you have worked hard to get to this point. Enjoy it, and don't apologize for being MIA. Everyone understands!

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Amy said...

i was beginning to worry about where you had gone! i still check every day to see if there's a new post. thanks for catching us up and have a SUPER day off!!!!

 
At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You dogs get manicures? How cute is that?

 
At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back in the blogging mode! I hope if you have time to come back to my blog you will be able to leave a comment. I think it was an error issue I had this morning! But I did fix it and several others have been able to post!

I am glad to hear you are in a good mood and that the girls are still a comfort to you! And pink nails, oh my! Let us hear more!

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger Carmen said...

it's so great to wake up in the morning and look forward to your day! Glad you're having a good time of it. :)

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Vicki said...

First time at your blog. Great looking blog I have to say. How did you redesign it?

I'm going to look around a bit more. Glad to find ya. Stop by mine anytime!

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger Maribeth said...

Missed you heaps and heaps!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home