Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Ladies who Lunch

I've been making a lot of new friends in my community lately, and have quickly become a "lady who lunches." I've been hitting all the local hot spots with all the local cool kids. Today I ate with a friend of mine that I haven't talked to in a few weeks. We ran into each other in the Judges' chambers last week, and met up today for a quick bite to eat. I love that about life. You just never know who you are going to meet, run into, or influence with your day.

The "ladies who lunch" gig really works well for me. I love meeting new people and spending time with them. I have so much more energy these past several weeks, and I'm still feeling very excited with every new day.

The dogs are really stylin'. Tzeitel is dressed in a pink and fuschia jeweled dog necklace and a white doggie T-shirt with a pink princess crown printed on it that is accented with diamonds. Cute!

A new SuperTarget has opened not too far from where I live. It is soooo fun! I have already been two or three times. Lets see...I've bought a NYC charm necklace, a new pair of jeans (in a smaller size I might add) and a cute little gray sweater. The prices are great, and the atmosphere is just so fun. Oh, and the dog clothes they have...gee, I think I'll need to go back tomorrow during my lunch break. I'll pick up something pink for ya'll. :)

Hugs, love, chihuahua and Target kisses

8 Comments:

At 4:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hawaii will finally be getting their very first Target store! I can hardly wait!

 
At 6:32 AM, Blogger Carmen said...

smaller jeans! woo hoo! Tar-jay! Woo hoo! Doggie princesses. woo hoo! ;)

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Chaotic Mom said...

I'M glad you're up and blogging again, too! I don't have a chihuahua now, but a cute westipoo princess, anyway. ;)

Hey, I'm one of those not-cool lunchers that never made the cut. Then when I was cool enough and got calls, I was bogged down by kids with special needs. Love the kids, missed the lunches. I challenge you to once in a while drag one of me, the "not cool lunchers" out, too. We so need it. ;)

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Melli said...

Lunching is my FAVORITE!!! I try to do it at least once a week! Just call a friend and DO LUNCH! It's like a mini-vacation! You GO girl! DO LUNCH! (and then shop at Tah-zjay!)

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Tigersan said...

Cute indeed :). Me also read-up on the hot-pink nail polish... FUN! Enjoy the hiatus, if possible ;)

 
At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are having too much fun girl! But that is great that you get the outlet of being with others and find it rewarding! I have to get out yet haven'e done so yet! Really need to!

The girls sound cute, when do we get a picture! Would love to see a current one of all of you!

Take care and have a wonderful Thursday!

 
At 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!

How wonderful that you are making new friends! I think friendship is one of the most important things in life. *s*

Have you been watching Meerkat Manor? I am still deeply saddened about Shakespeare...and now am worried for Flower.

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Just Nancy said...

I want to be a lady who lunches. Maybe I'll have to wait until the little one (4) is in school full time. I am making new friends with my rubber stamping/craft obsession so maybe it'll happne!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home