Monday, March 19, 2007

The mood of the night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVeBRYh2BVY

Although I'm from another town in Oklahoma, the feeling of this song is my current mood. I'm proud to be from Oklahoma, and I love that I drive for miles on my way to work with nothing but fields and cattle for the view out of all my windows, the fact that out-of-staters can't understand me because of my accent, and the fact that date night consists of diet cokes on the tailgate of a Ford F-350 truck watching the sun go down.

hugs, love and okie chihuahua kisses

3 Comments:

At 7:40 AM, Blogger Carmen said...

O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A! There's a lot to be said for small-towns USA

 
At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw Merle many years ago and when he sang this song the whole audience sang it with him. Life would be so better if some took lessons from this song!

I think your drive is much better than mine! And your date idea is wonderful! Love the sun going up or down it is always special to watch!

 
At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, your comment was funny! How'd dinner with Lauren go?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home