Monday, May 21, 2007

I'm a Wiener!















Yesterday, I went here, to the annual Dachshund Dash in Oklahoma City. It was so wonderful. We all decided to donate $4.00 to the animal shelter that was holding the event. It was $2.00 to bet on a dog, so I bet on two dogs. They both won 2nd place in their prospective heats so I got two winner Dachshund Dash bandannas.


The entire building was full of tiny dogs of all kinds. Chihuahuas, Yorkies, and of course, hundreds upon hundreds of little Wieners.

The little bios of the racing dogs are a hoot--and are included in my link I've posted above. Once you get to the page scroll down a bit and click the arrow at the bottom right of the program. I won with Charlotte Cricket Love Bug and Opie.
Yeah for all the winners. The pictures I've shown above are of the winner's circle and the race "track."
hugs, love and chihuahua kisses




10 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!! :D

 
At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, I am Wiener!!! Hihi!!!! I bet it was a lot of fun!

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger Amanda Fortney said...

I just tagged you for a meme. Go to my blog. :)

 
At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! That looks like it was a lot of fun! How have you been? We're moving this Friday :(
We'll be back in town a couple more times in June though. I hope we can meet up! I miss you!

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Amy said...

congrats on winning! that's awesome!

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger SimoneladybugKnits said...

I wish they would have more doggy events like that in here :-(

 
At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no clue why you even bother wasting your time with dogs all the time. I want something interesting not about retarded dogs!So get a life I am tired of reading about your problem with kids considering I have one!I bet if you dogs wanted Greenies your butt would be hogging the isle so get a life! I think it is gross that you let your dogs lick your face.Get married and have some kids and forget your dogs I am visiting another blog so I don't have to read about you and read about something interesting!

 
At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe that mother brigade stuff! Do you have kids or do you have your fat ass dogs I have a kid and I think you need to get some kids and then I think you will think twice about that mother brigade stuff you wrote and that kid that,that her mother did not want her childs picture taken I bet she did not want her pic on the freakin' internet! You're an arrogant bitch and if you did not have so much free time you would know how real people get along
your dogs will not say I love you so think about that and they will never grow upn an admire you oh who would!!!!!you weirdo!!!

 
At 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GET A LIFE YOU ASSHOLE!!!!

 
At 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THAT IS RIGHT YOU ARE A WIENER!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home