Friday, April 13, 2007

Cranky People

Do you have someone (or multiple people) at your work that is cranky? All the time? What makes people be this way?

The lady I'm talking about works in the Court house a few counties away. I only see her once every few months because I only accept cases in that county if they are good ones. But, she is sooo cranky. I ask her how her day is, and she replies with a very sharp "fine, so far." What does "fine so far" mean? Who wakes up expecting things to just go sour all day everyday? Whenever I walk up to the counter and I see her my stomach sinks.

I try to be super sugary sweet with her just to make her mad. I know, its mean. But, hey...at least I'm not being mean to everyone I see.

I hope you guys are avoiding the meanies at work today.

hugs, love and chihuahua kisses

11 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you hate those kind of people? I mean sheesh, life is good!

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I don't get those kinds of people. Why be awake and alive if you're just cranky all the time - have a bad day or two but it won't hurt you to crack a smile!

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Some people are just not "happy" unless they have things to complain about. Known a few of them. Feel sorry for all of them.

 
At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I do. They're so mean to passengers that it's embarrassing to the rest of the crew. I've never understood those people.

An Island Life

 
At 2:39 AM, Blogger MaR said...

I try to avoid that kind of people but of course at work it isn't possible. Too bad for them they can't enjoy a sunny spring day! it's a beautiful morning today so I'd better get out and blog later :)

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger e said...

pffft I totally know what you mean.
I meet people like them all the time at work. sigh.

Eve(the human owned by Fei)
and Fei

 
At 6:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have a few cranky people and they are hard to deal with sometimes. I just choose to be nice to them and hope they go bother someone else!

I guess some people are just born unhappy and don't know how to change it or how they look and act!

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Amy said...

i tagged you, check out my blog!

 
At 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've been tagged! Check by my blog to see how! Can't wait for yours!

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger MaR said...

so what have you been up to??
it's 5/8 :)

 
At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!
Did you get the miranda lambert cd?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home