Saturday, March 24, 2007

I'm it!

I tagged myself from my dear web friend, Fruitful Spirit.

01. Where is your cell phone? in my purse
02. Boyfriend/girlfriend? too many to list :)
03. Hair? currently light brown
04. Your mother? is one of my best friends
05. Your father? is my hero
06. Your favorite item(s)? currently, my iPod
07. Your dream last night? I rarely remember dreams
08. Your favorite drink? diet coke
09. Your dream guy/girl? fun, hard worker, Christian, mature, responsible
10. The room you are in? my bedroom.
11. Your fear? any and all doctors
12. What do you want to be in 10 years? have a very successful law practice
13. Who did you hang out with last night? Tzeitel & Belicia
14. What are you not? lazy, irresponsible, immature
15. Are you in love? nope
16. One of your wish list items? new pickup truck
17. What time is it? 10:48a.m.
18. The last thing you did? took a drink of diet coke
19. What are you wearing? pink Victoria Secret p.j.'s
20. Your favorite book? I don't have a favorite
21. The last thing you ate? peanut butter on a piece of 100% whole wheat bread
22. Your life? has no regrets. I never feel regret unless I know at the time I made the mistake that it was wrong. If I did something thinking it was the right thing to do and it turns out poorly, I don't regret the decision.
23. Your mood? excited about new things.
24. Your friends? are thoughtful
25. What are you thinking about right now? eating lunch last week with Sarah and Lauren
26. Your car? Honda
27. What are you doing at this moment? this long meme, watching T.V., snuggling with Belicia
28. Your summer? I'm going to Europe, the lake with family, and the lake for a weekend with attorney friends
29. Your relationship status? single with chihuahuas
30. What is on your TV screen? A commercial for kitchen appliances
31. When is the last time you laughed? on the phone with my new "friend"
32. Last time you cried? March 5
33. School? I don't ever want to go back to school. Law School ruined the fun of school for me!

5 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love your enthusiasm on this. You enjoy many of the same things I do. I think I might steal this from you for sure.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Apologies for not being a better friend! As you can see I've been abit preoccupied....promise to stop by more often.

HUGZ!

 
At 3:12 AM, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

If you come to Europe in the Summer I hope you come and visit me.

Simba xx

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger Amy said...

I think I may do this one. I'll let you know if I play along. I had a wonderful relaxing weekend and Carmel says hello back :) She wants to play with the chihuahua's :)

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger Carmen said...

I wish you a new pickup truck. ;)

 
At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had so much fun with this meme! Your dream guy sounds perfect and I hope you find him when the time is right! I am so excited for you and your trip. It sounds like so much fun. Where is Tzeitel during the snuggles?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home