Monday, June 25, 2007

Woof! It's a meme!

We got this meme from our dear friends over at Dachsies Rule. It was so cute we just had to do it too.

Tzeitel

1. Your age? 8

2. Your age when came to live with your people? 3 years

3. What color is the collar you’re wearing right now? Pink, duh!

4. Who is your favorite person other than the people you live with? Granny & Paw

5. How much do you weigh? 6 pounds

6. Most expensive thing you’ve ever chewed up? Nothing. I'm not a chewer

7. Do you like other Dogs? Yes

8. Who is your best non-human friend? My sister, Belicia

9. Squeaky Toys or Tennis Balls? My favorite toy is Rat. He's furry and I love him.

10. Do you like to be brushed? Yes

11. Peanut Butter or Cheese? Peanut Butter.

12. Do your people cut your toenails? Yes, and paint them

13. Any formal education? One or two lessons with a private dog trainer. I hated her and so did Mommy.

14. Couch potato or Energizer Bunny? Couch potato unless its morning time.

15. Five nicknames your people call you. That other dog, long haired dog, favorite, princess, Mommy's baby

16. What is your best trick? I limp for attention.

17. Do you like kitties? NO!

18. What did you have for breakfast? Dog food

19. Can you hunt (aka have you ever killed anything living)? If so, what? I like to pretend like I'm hunting my rat.

20. When & why was the last time you went to the V.E.T.? About a month ago to get my nails trimmed

21. Where do you sleep at night? Either in Mommy's bed or on my big Tiger bed. I LOVE my Tiger bed and I'm very protective of it.

22. Do you like to swim? Don't know

23. Can you make puppies? No.

24. Do you give kisses? Yes

25. Can you potty on command? yes

26. To Cuz or not to Cuz? Not to Cuz

Belicia Pink

1. Your age? 5

2. your age when came to live with your people? 8 weeks


3. What color is the collar you’re wearing right now? Pink, duh!
4. Who is your favorite person other than the people you live with? Granny & Paw


5. How much do you weigh? 11 pounds


6. Most expensive thing you’ve ever chewed up? Mommy's computer cord when I was a puppy.


7. Do you like other Dogs? Yes


8. Who is your best non-human friend? My sister, Tzeitel


9. Squeaky Toys or Tennis Balls? Sqeaky, definitely.


10. Do you like to be brushed? Yes


11. Peanut Butter or Cheese? Peanut Butter.


12. Do your people cut your toenails? Yes, and paint them


13. Any formal education? No.

14. Couch potato or Energizer Bunny? Energizer Bunny


15. Five nicknames your people call you. Little Dog, Becee, B. Pink, short haired baby, Mommy's snuggle bunny


16. What is your best trick? Anytime Mommy comes home, even if she's only been gone a few minutes I freak out like I haven't seen her in a year.

17. Do you like kitties? NO!


18. What did you have for breakfast? Dog food


19. Can you hunt (aka have you ever killed anything living)? Yes. I like to chase squirrels.


20. When & why was the last time you went to the V.E.T.? About a month ago to get my nails trimmed


21. Where do you sleep at night? In Mommy's bed, snuggled up closely next to her under the covers.

22. Do you like to swim? Don't know


23. Can you make puppies? No.


24. Do you give kisses? Yes


25. Can you potty on command? no. I hold it a really long time. Mommy says I'm like a sponge.


26. To Cuz or not to Cuz?

3 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, Blogger Tigersan said...

Limp for attention... oh no, your mommy trained you well :0

Just kidding ;)

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Limping for attention! Wow, that is a great trick.
You have a brave mommy to cut your nails. Our mom did that once and gave the clippers away. She said she knew she was tense and we picked up on it and made it almost impossible to do the job. It's worth it to have us hate someone else for doing it.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Oh, and thanks for the mention!

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger Princess, Tank and Isaac: The Newfs of Hazard said...

Hey, another Princess! My dad got me pink doggles 'cause he says I look great in them. My Aunt Lynn is an attorney. We met her for the first time a few weeks ago. When we want attention we run up to dad and lick him!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home