Friday, May 25, 2007

FedEx Anyone?

The other day I was rushing around to get a document filed before the Court Clerk's office closed and then get it to go out in that same day's FedEx delivery. So, they looked up where the closest FedEx drop box by that county's Court Clerk's office was located. I get the document filed, rush over to the building where the FedEx drop box is supposedly located and have this discussion with the "guard" (read: please, my chihuahuas are more of a guard than this guy).

Me: I'm looking for the FedEx drop box. (read: I have just minutes to make the delivery)

Guard: Yeeeeaaaahhhhh...

Me: The FedEx website said there was a drop box in this building.

Guard: Yeeeaaahhhhhh...

Me: WHERE IS IT!!!!

Guard: oh, um...well...its down stairs in the basement.

The guard then forgot to tell me that I had to get on a special elevator in the very back of the building to get to the basement. I made the drop-off, though. Whew!

hugs, love and shabbat shalom chihuahua kisses

4 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Sounds like quite the adventure!!

 
At 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Given a guard like that no wonder criminals get away with so much! Glad you made the drop off in time even if you had to run for it!

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger MaR said...

It seems that "guard" needs some training!

 
At 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know how safe I would feel to have a guard like that! Glad to hear you made the drop off time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home