Sunday, June 03, 2007

I'm it!

My dearest Aunt Amanda tagged me for this meme. She's not really my aunt, I just call her that from back in our college days.

First, the Rules: People who are tagged start by thinking about 7 random facts/habits about themselves. Each player then must write about those seven things on their blog, as well as include these rules. Players then need to choose 7 people to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave each person a comment telling them they’ve been tagged.

1. I like to hit snooze one time in the morning. Those extra 9 minutes are my time with Belicia to snuggle and pet her before the day gets going.

2. I wear winter pajamas unless its super, super hot outside.

3. I don't take an actual lunch at work unless I leave the office and go somewhere to eat. Most days, I'd prefer to eat at my desk so that I can come in later in the morning and still work the same number of hours.

4. iTunes confuses me. That's right. I have a doctorate degree and I can't figure out a music downloading system that elementary kids I know can do.

5. I only have two dogs, but I would have 10 more if I could.

6. I'm a real loner. I can go days without any human contact and it not bother me one bit.

7. I'm fiercely indepent and loyal.

I'm tagging: Anyone who wants to play along

7 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear you regarding iTunes. I'm able to do the basics but I've already lost my library (3,000 songs) twice! Argh!

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Heather said...

iTunes can be a little bit confusing I think since it is orientated a little bit differently than normal windows things. Email me if you need help. :)

 
At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't need to hit mine. Hubby sets his alarm 30 mins before mine then hits his every 10 mins until mine goes off. Some days I would love to hit him! LOL

I wore winter jammies until the night sweats and hot flashes took over. Now I wear little at all, enough to not scare the cats!

I am with you on the loner thing. But only for a few days then I get lonely!

I hope you and the girls are doing good and are well. Have you been getting any of the rain and if so please send it our way!

 
At 12:45 AM, Blogger Tigersan said...

iTunes... AKA... WHAT THE!

Me like apples... but me likes music playing more ;)

Me would love to be #3... but me can also be a bit of a loner too :)

 
At 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your dog is too cute!

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger Carmen said...

I'd have a squillion animals if I could. :)

Your trip is getting closer! You must be so excited!

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger SimoneladybugKnits said...

I have two chihuahuas and two cats. I want to get another small dog but that will be a stretch for my dear bf to accept lol...and I'm a loner too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home