Sunday, July 01, 2007

Condoms, Wal-Mart, Babies oh My!

Yesterday after services I went by a local Wal-Mart to pick up a few last minute things for my trip. I'm bringing full bottles of most things since I'm going to be gone almost two weeks. Travel size things are just too small. So, I'm leaving the deoderant aisle and heading toward the contact solution aisle. To get to contacts, you have to go by condoms.

There is a young man, about my age VERY intently studying the condoms. I'm thinking, somebody is preparing for a wild Saturday night out. Then I see his daughter. I'd say she was about 2 or 3. She was just sitting right there looking just as intently at the condoms with him.

Now, I know a 2-3 yr old doesn't know about condoms. But, it was a very funny sight to see him checking them out so seriously with his sweet and innocent little girl right there.

hugs, love and chihuahua kisses

5 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that is hysterical! Got to tell hubby.

 
At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have found (having a 3 year old under foot this weekend) that they will mimic everything we do. So we should be very careful! LOL

Too funny!

So is this the big trip? I can't wait to see the pictures you take! Oh what fun!

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Hahha, well I hope he picked out the right ones and the little one doesn't make any out of the place comments ;)

 
At 2:10 AM, Blogger MaR said...

LOL, that must have been a wonderful sight!

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Janet said...

that would've made an amusing photo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home