Tuesday, April 01, 2008

The Parisian Jewish Quarter




Husband and I spent quite a bit of time in the Jewish Quarter after we had finished doing all the touristy stuff in Paris. It was wonderful!!! We bought a Challah cover and plate, and ate the best food of our whole trip to Paris. I think we ate our weight in the Kosher Patisseries.

Look at all that Challah in the picture! It was so delicious! Husband and I shared a loaf even though it wasn't Shabbat. It had sesame seeds on the top of it, which is different than what we are used to back home. The Kosher pizza in Paris is delicious, although we never saw this particular restaurant open.

Finally, see husband pretending that he wrote those Star of David chalkings on the wall? What's funny about that is that the police walked by right after we took that picture and they stared and stared trying to figure out what to do. Luckily they must have been familiar with that area and new the chalkings had been there awhile.

hugs, love and chihuahua kisses

5 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Blogger Lazy Daisy said...

Love your pictures....sounds like a perfect honeymoon. You new hubby is a cutie. Congrats girl. Blessings on you both.

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Maribeth said...

Oh I love Challah bread! I make a really good loaf too!
Love your pictures and I am thrilled that you are so happy!!

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Carmen said...

I could eat my weight in French pastries, kosher or not. :) I fell in love with the chocolate croissants :)

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Ladybug Crossing said...

Pink princess!! How are you??
Congratulations chickie!!!

Your pix are wonderful.
xo
LBC

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Mmmm Challah!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home